Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pre-Bunco Preparations

I'm hosting Bunco tonight which means I provide the dinner, drinks, table treats and after party entertainment. 
Checklist for a successful Bunco night:
1)  Clean the house.  Not only for the sake of the guests, but also because I will be out of commission until noon tomorrow due to a late night (see previous post dated 1/13/11) and it's the last thing I will want to think about.
2)  Get dinner ready.  Here's the carb loaded menu:
Pasta with Pesto
Strawberry Salad with Honey-Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
Magleby's Breadsticks
Vanilla Panacotta
3)  Stock the fridge with Dr. Pepper and check supply of 800 mg Ibuprofen which I will need after pulling an all nighter.
4)  Find a movie for Ryan to take the kids to.  They need to be out of the house by 6:00 p.m. and not return until at least 9:00 p.m.  Yes, it's a school night, but it's Bunco night as well.
I love Bunco night.  This picture is the best I could come up with for this post.  It wasn't taken at a Bunco night, but it works because it represents what we'll be doing...laughing and lots of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment