Friday, March 11, 2011

I Did It!

For the sweet love of all that is holy.  I made it out of Costco without spending over $200. Here's proof that it can be done...
The total...$31.60 (including tax).  No more, "I'm just going in for the basics" and coming out an hour and a half later with bedding and greeting cards.  No more, "I just need to stock up on this one item" and pushing a flat bed cart out with gardening supplies, a vacuum and Shade shirts.  No more, "But there was a coupon" and leaving with every product that was out for sample that day. Call it a March Miracle.  Call it self control.  I don't care what you call it, just know that I am no longer under the control of Costco and its associates.  It's now time to dig down deep and use my new self control power at Target, Walmart, Hobby Lobby, Ikea, Roberts, Big Lots, Downeast...(like that'll ever happen).

1 comment:

  1. eeks thats awesome, I have never done that! I am heading these this morning, wish me luck! but with diapers on my shopping list there is no way I am getting out THAT cheap!

    ReplyDelete