Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mom, can I get a hamster?

If you haven't heard following words...trust me, they're coming.
Note from Logan (unedited):
From Logan: To: Mother
Mom can I get hamster pleas!  Right back yes or no.  Circle yes or no. P.S. I don't want to untangle my headphones.  P.S.S. I would be playing with my hamster right now.  P.S.S.S. I'll pay for everything.
How can you deny happiness like this?  
(Noodle in his prime).
I thought we were in the clear after Noodle passed and nothing was said about replacing him. Until today...when Logan's note appeared on my desk.  Although Noodle's cause of death still remains a mystery, the fact that Logan forgot to feed him for more than a few days could have been a contributing factor to his passing and I'm not sure if picking up another furry rodent would be the way to go right now.  Every pet is cute for the first few weeks until the newness wears off and I'm left cleaning the cage, feeding them and making trips to the pet store for more supplies. I think I just answered the question of if we should get another one...

No comments:

Post a Comment