Saturday, October 22, 2011

Let the festivities begin...

With a little more than a week before Halloween night, we started our festivities with a trip to Lagoon.  The first trip in many years for me mind you. I knew we were in for quite a day when right before we left, Jackson's friend Tim cut his head at our house, having to get 4 stitches on his forehead. As I mentioned in the previous post, stitches and broken bones are common not just with our kids, but apparently boys in general. He got all stitched up and we made it to Lagoon and had a blast.  The weather was gorgeous and we literally ran on to every ride...
Starting with Dracula's Castle
 I was trying to have some fun and take pics throughout the ride, but this is the best I could do.
Ryder on the Dinosaur Egg Drop.  I will admit.  This was scary for little guy his age. 
View from the top of the ride.  The leaves around the park were beautiful.
Me and Jackson heading up to the top of the Colossus.  He said he was going to close his eyes the whole time and the did! 
Noelle wouldn't go on the Colossus, but she was first in line for the huge Sky Coaster drop!  So brave! 
Me and  Logan getting ready for the legendary White Roller Coaster. 
This next couple of pictures crack me up. 
 I love Logan's look and Noelle's expression in the background.
Jackson and his friends had a blast. 
 Logan and Noelle cruising to the other side of the park in the sky-mobile.
Ryder loving Tidal Wave. 
Logan and Noelle heading into Terror Ride. 
 The train took us to see the tigers.
Me and Ryder and one of our many self-portraits. 
Strange creatures roamed the park. 
We took the kids into The Funhouse. 
They rode The Spider. 
It was a great way to spend a day during Fall Break.  And we may have started a new tradition!
*Note to self.  Take some more pics with the hubby....for the record, he was there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment