Or Mrs. as the case may be. Where have you been? Why haven't you been calling my name to keep up on the important events going on in our life? Sure, we've been busy, but that's no excuse to go almost a month without updating what we've been up to. So, here you go. Important stuff from the past month...I hope you're happy. Don't ever let it happen again...
Jackson got his cast cut down to below his elbow. Only 1 week until the entire thing comes off! Wahooo!
Campaigning has kept me and the fam busy. Here are my kids and a couple of the neighbor kids I recruited to hold my signs on primary election day.
Logan held a, Honk 4 My Mom sign. I think that's what helped me win.
We took a trip in Blue Thunder up American Fork Canyon with the LeMone's. It was their official getaway into the Wild Blue Yonder.
The kids found Wooly Bears...
Our Pink Flamingo marked the spot...
And Ryder and I took some self portraits by the river.
Logan found some cool shells.
And then we toasted and christened the trailer in hopes of many good times to come.
We saw summer soccer come to an end.
We visited a pumpkin patch.
Took a Sunday drive to see the gorgeous scenery only minutes away.
Traveled up to our friend's cabin on one of the most beautiful drives I have ever driven.
Shot some guns at the cabin while our husbands drank beer and scratched themselves. (Kidding...about the beer part).
Took a spin on the four wheeler.
And found my dream home. No, I'm serious. This little old cabin tucked away in the woods where no one can find us. Okay, so I might only like being secluded for a weekend but it doesn't take away the charm.
The past month has been busy, fun, exciting and bursting with the sights, sounds and smells of a new season. But I've got to keep up blogging. Especially since I can't let the going-ons of my favorite month of the year go undocumented. On to October and a resolve to never go this long without writing on here again. No matter how busy we get.
Here, here...never again.
ReplyDelete