Friday, March 18, 2011

Leprechaun LeMone Strikes Again

(Read this post in an Irish accent)
It all started with Leprechaun LeMone marking his territory.
When he's gotta go, he's gotta go...although, Jackson thought someone in the family had a bad case of the runs. 
Then it was a Lucky Charms kind of breakfast
complete with green milk, but the kids opted for Eggo waffles.  Don't say I didn't try.  And really, with green milk, can you blame them? 
I tried to convince them that leaving the Lucky Charms untouched would result in a not so friendly visit from the Leprechaun himself.  They didn't seem to care.
At that point, I'm not sure who was enjoying this holiday more.
Me or the kids. After an hour of talking to everyone in an Irish accent, Ryan asked me how long I was going to keep it up.  Apparently, he wasn't on team green.
I didn't think about doing much for St. Patty's Day until the night before so I had to make a Walmart and Macey's run.
Note to self, buy gold coins one week ahead of time.  Macey's had been cleaned out by the time I got there.  Instead, my kids got what I had on hand, green tissue paper and pennies.
Logan made his homemade trap in hopes of catching the wee one. 
His class then displayed them in the lunchroom. 
Now I'm just wondering if pink food coloring in the toilet water would work for the Easter Bunny...

1 comment:

  1. thats adorable, I totally forgot it was St Patricks Day all together... woops!

    ReplyDelete