Yes, a blue piano. And not just any blue. Bright blue. Some say, why blue? I say, why not? Having three boys automatically eliminates all girly colors and blue isn't boring, so it just seemed like the right choice. Did I have to paint the piano blue? No. Do I have other blue objects in the house? No. Is blue my favorite color? No. But this year, I'm going to try and put a little more color in our home and I thought I would start with this. And why not go big? The piano came courtesy of ma and pa Finch for a Christmas present and when I told my dad that we were going to paint it blue, he said he had never seen a blue piano before. That's the point...
I don't know yet about the lamps.
They were just ones I already had on hand,
so I threw them up there for now.
I can't have less than five lamps in a room,
so I'm sure I'll use them somewhere.
I also need something above the books,
but I'm still deciding what to do.
The office redo is a work in progress,
but it's coming along.
Time for another D.I. run...
I think it looks great!
ReplyDeleteWho has time to re-du a piano? You do!!! After our conversation today I have now put my foot in my mouth. It looks awesome, I love the blue!!
ReplyDeleteDo you remember my blue easter egg car....it was super duper U G L Y! But that Piano might be the coolest thing I have ever seen and I am not joking. I just made trent come and look at your blog because I dig it! I told him (from what I remember you have mad decorating skills) and that if any one can pull off a blue piano it would be YOU! Good Job!
ReplyDeleteoh i love that! so cute -
ReplyDelete