I don't know your name, but I want to thank you for laboring so my family and I could enjoy a lovely three day weekend. I guess when you think about it, I labor at home doing housework, my husband labors at work and the kids labor at school. Heck, we should be thanking ourselves from taking a break from all that laboring. And that's exactly what we did with our weekend at the cabin...
We swung...
We swung...
and swung...
zipped...
And hiked...
Zipped through the trees some more...(yes, Jackson jumped on the zipline with only one arm and I allowed it).
Went fishin' for supper as them folks down in Beaver would say...
zipped...
And hiked...
Zipped through the trees some more...(yes, Jackson jumped on the zipline with only one arm and I allowed it).
Went fishin' for supper as them folks down in Beaver would say...
Scouted for Elk but saw deer.
Shot some guns. Somehow this doesn't look like the picture of safety with both barrels pointed in the air and at each other...
Took a few spins on the four wheeler...
Hog tied Logan.And then took a few more zips down the line.
Here's to working hard and when at the cabin...hardly working.
No comments:
Post a Comment