Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ryder!

Four years ago today, we welcomed Ryder into our family. 
And we are so lucky to have him here.
Epidural, here I come! Ryan and I heading off to the hospital.
Everyone was so excited to see Ryder. 
Especially, his two big brothers. 
Ryder's first birthday. He won a photo contest for givin' some lip in this picture.
 We think he loved Disneyland when he was 2. 
But this photo tells a different story...
A couple of things that Ryder is known for...his hair and self-portraits.  Let's start with the hair. From The Beiber style of long and shaggy... 
And sometimes ratty...
To short and spikey. 
I love any style on him. 
His self-portraits are always a treat...
Tuesday is Ryder's favorite day of the week because he gets to spend the whole day with Grandpa and Grandma. 
But we get to spend every day with him.
Love you, Ryder! Happy 4th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment