Logan was baptized last weekend and it was such an awesome experience!
We started the pre-baptism preparations with a haircut. Although, this wasn't just any haircut. We ordered the baptism clean up and they stylist gave Logan "the works" which included a cut, shampoo, hot facial towel and neck and shoulder massage. He was in Heaven (no pun intended).
Yes. I took pictures of Logan getting his haircut and I'm sure the employees thought I was crazy, but this was a monumental occasion with him getting his first "manly" haircut and all.
Tell me this doesn't look relaxing.
Noelle came along and waited patiently for the pampering.
The royal treatment finished off with a shoulder and neck massage.
Finally baptism day came. Here's the one picture I snapped of Ryan and Logan before the baptism. Jackson jumped in front of the camera. No further explanation is needed.
Two of my handsome boys.
A family baptism picture wouldn't be complete without the outdoor brick wall backdrop at the church.
Grandpa and Grandma Finch.
Grandpa and Grandma LeMone.
A blurry picture of best friends.
After the baptism, we went back to our house for brunch and visited with family, friends and neighbors. It was a wonderful day and we are so proud that Logan made the decision to be baptized. Here comes the next great member of the church!
congrats to him!~ that haircut place is LEGIT
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your big day! Your mom always knows how to make you look handsome!
ReplyDelete