Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm sending the weather man an invoice

Clear.  Sunny.  A high of 80 degrees.  Best day of the year so far.  These were the words I heard all last week from the local weather man. Words I used to plan out my weekend which included weeding and planting in the herb garden, yard clean up and just being outside in the sun. By noon, I was on a roll and had cleaned both cars inside and out.  The window cleaners came and shined the house windows to a sparkling glow and I was feeling pretty good about the whole spring cleaning thing and what I had accomplished when the rain showers came.  And the cold.  And the wind.  I have an invoice ready of $97.05 to send to the weather man.  The cost of the window cleaning and two car washes.  Actually, make that $150 for my time and the psychological damages caused. At least the rain showers brought out the best in the yard...

No comments:

Post a Comment