Friday, May 20, 2011

Bye, Bye to the Boys

The Fathers and Sons Overnighter has finally arrived and this mama gets the house to herself.  Sure, it's only once a year, but it's still an event I look forward to.  And this year, Ryder is old enough to join in on the fun. He was all smiles knowing that he was going to be camping with the big boys and made sure to pack his trusty dinos along for the trip.
Ryan stole "Wild, Blue Yonder" from his parents.  This will be the first official outing for her.  Let's hope all goes well.  Isn't she a beaut?
Getting ready to head out...
One last picture.  I wouldn't want to the boys to think that I'm not going to miss them...hehehe. 
Within 15 minutes, I'll be screeching out of the driveway myself.  Meeting my neighborhood ladies who are also without their fams tonight.  Dinner, dessert, (it needs its own category) maybe a movie.  The possibilities are endless.  I guess I'm just left wondering why Fathers and Sons can't be scheduled for the same time every month...

No comments:

Post a Comment