Saturday, April 30, 2011

They're back...

And no.  I'm not talking about Poltergeist the movie.
I'm talking about Big Buns and they're coming to a Holy Cow Boutique near you.  Here's my dilemma.  I'm not going to be able to get a Big Buns cinnamon roll because I won't be around during the time they're here next week. So consider this my official, SOS. If anyone reading this can pick me up 1 regular and 1 raspberry Big Bun and freeze it, I promise I'll pay you back. Heck, pick yourself up one while you're at it and I'll pick up the tab on that one too.  Okay, so technically you'll have to fork out the dough and buy it first, but I'm good on my word.  In fact, freeze yours too and we can meet up at the park, eat our Big Buns, watch the kids play and let loose on the latest going ons. 
It's a win win for everyone and you'll make my Mother's Day dreams come true...Big Bun run here you come.

1 comment:

  1. I have only had it 3 times this week. I'm gaining some weight. Better hit it harder on the road. They have been at the Battlecreek Boutique this week. How is the vaca going? See you soon.

    ReplyDelete