It started with Logan's soccer ball that he wrote his name on.
For some reason, Jackson felt it necessary to cross Logan's name out and put his instead. Jackson then got in trouble for writing on the ball.

I was deciding a fair punishment for destruction of property, until I found this picture tucked away on the floor in Logan's closet...
I was deciding a fair punishment for destruction of property, until I found this picture tucked away on the floor in Logan's closet...
Apparently it's Jackson in 40 years with a Satan-like goatee.
Logan then got in trouble for ruining one of Jackson's school pictures. I told Logan that he had better hope he didn't ruin Jackson's only school picture and to go and find me another one. He brought a picture back of Jackson, but it wasn't a copy of the one he ruined. To which he replied, "Well, it's not the same picture, but it's the same kid." I know exactly why our kids fight like this. It's because this is how my sister and I fought when we were their age. Only, we were worse. We would call my mom 60 times a day at work tattling on what the other had done. There was hair pulling, nail scratching, slapping, hitting, biting and much more. I didn't think sibling fights were genetic. I guess I was wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment