Friday, February 18, 2011

Mudd Gets a Makeover

Every three months, Mudd gets a makeover.  Nails, teeth, hair, flushing of the bowels, the works.  The best part is how this whole thing goes down.  See, our dog groomer isn't your regular groomer.  She pulls up to our house in a tricked out van complete with a bath tub, blow dryers and grooming supplies. Then she escorts Mudd out for his makeover. It takes about an hour and it's actually cheaper than taking him somewhere to get groomed. I've been tempted to see if they offer these services to humans.  I mean really, if she can cut layers and bangs on a dog, certainly she could cut a few on me. I can only imagine the convenience...
Before 
 After

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Mudd.. he is so beautiful! It IS a he right? Cause I remembered that his middle name was Marianne. We use to have a lady pull up in her trailer and take our dog for an hour and groom her in our driveway too. What really went on in that hour is somewhat of a mystery, but our dog always returned looking and smelling much better than she did when she left, and that's all we really cared about. I also have to say that I am so impressed with all your Valentines's day festivities. I really hope my family doesn't ever see that post because all they got for valentines was a few squirts of red food coloring in their pancake batter. I really need to do a little better next year. I seriously can't get over the hickey post. Seriously, it IS an accomplishment. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete