Ryan is gone tonight and therefore,
I have a date with Mr. Darcy.
I have a date with Mr. Darcy.
Every time Ryan goes out of town I watch Pride and Prejudice. I tried watching it with him once and he said he didn't understand what they were saying.
That's okay, because I hear Mr. Darcy loud and clear.
That's okay, because I hear Mr. Darcy loud and clear.
Here's the agenda for tonight:
Dinner at Costco since I have shopping to do there anyway.
Put the kids down, make some coconut hot cocoa and pop in the movie.
Ryan doesn't know it yet, but come this Spring, we're going to re-enact this dawn scene in the back field. I just have to find him a trench coat and white blouse:
Coconut hot cocoa? Where do you find such a thing?! I LOVE anything coconut! (and we're a big fan of dinner at Costco too!)
ReplyDelete