Thursday, January 13, 2011

5:00 a.m. wake up call

I didn't get home until 5:00 a.m. this morning, right now it's 4:00 p.m. and I have yet to change out of my pajamas, and dinner is either Little Caesars or $5 Subway because mama's not cookin' tonight. 
I'm really tired and this is totally self inflicted thanks to my Bunco girls.  
Yes, I play Bunco and I'm not ashamed.  I've been playing in our neighborhood group ever since we moved in over 7 years ago and it's a night of the month that we all look forward to.  But we started a little tradition called the After Bunco Party.  I say But, because we stay out until the wee hours of the morning talking and laughing, anywhere from 1:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. and I pay for it dearly the next day as a lethargic mom nursing a big ol' Dr. Pepper to make it through.  I'm willing to take one for the team though and drudge through the day in exchange for a girls night out.
It's always worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment